What is Hydrochloric Acid?
Lately some of you have been asking what is Hydrochloric Acid? Well healthy stomach acid is needed for a healthy digestive tract, With low stomach acid, even the best food cannot be properly digested. The inability to absorb nutrients properly can lead to serious health problems. Healthy stomach acid helps kill disease-causing microbes and parasites routinely found in food. With low stomach acid, these infecting invaders may not be destroyed by the stomach's acid bath therefore potentially causing many types of infections. This is why low stomach acid (hypochorhydria) is associated with so many common health problems.
Common Signs and Symptoms of Low Stomach Acid (Hypochlorhydria)
* Bloating, burning, and flatulence immediately after meals
* Chronic Candida infections
* Chronic intestinal parasites or abnormal flora
* Dilated capillaries in the cheeks and nose
* Indigestion, diarrhea or constipation
* Iron deficiency
* Multiple food allergies
* Nausea after taking supplements
* Post-adolescent acne
* Sense of "fullness" after eating
* Undigested food in stool
* Weak, peeling, cracked fingernails
Diseases Associated with Low Stomach Acid
* Acne rosacea
* Addison's Disease
* Celiac Disease
* Gallbladder disease
* Graves Disease
* Hyper and Hypothyroidism
* Myasthenia gravis
* Pernicious Anemia
Low Stomach Acid
For many people, as they get older, the parietal cells in the stomach lining produce less and less hydrochloric acid. This is especially true of those who eat :
1) heavily cooked foods
2) processed foods
3) chemicalized foods, such as those containing artificial preservatives and additives
4) difficult-to-digest such as meat and dairy
5) barbequed foods and fried foods, which cause high digestive stress (chargrilling and frying create HCA's - cancer causing agents)
Getting the Minerals and Vitamins In
Adequate hydrochloric acid is necessary to absorb vitamin B12. A B12 deficiency can cause muscle weakness, fatigue and many nervous system problems. Healthy stomach acid is also required to absorb many minerals, including iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper and most B-complex vitamins.
Exhausted Stomach Acid
Adequate amounts of stomach acid are necessary to break down protein. That's why overeating meat, especially well-cooked meat, is hard on the stomach--it uses up the stomach's acid and enzymes very quickly. Eating meat day after day can exhaust the stomach's ability to build up sufficient amounts of hydrochloric acid.
Low stomach acid can cause indigestion . Believe it or not, too little stomach acid is the most common cause of an acid stomach, not excess acid. Some people take antacids to relieve the uncomfortable acid feeling in their stomachs, but the vast majority of these people suffer from not enough acid. They simply cannot digest what they have eaten.
* Promotes adequate stomach digestion, especially protein digestion
* Natural plant-source
* Does not contain pepsin
* Proper stomach acid is critical for calcium absorption to ensure healthy bone metabolism
* Assists with protein metabolism for healthy intestinal flora
* Contains trimethylglycine, which helps restore the methyl groups, which become increasingly deficient in the aging process (especially if eating highly heated food)
What Are Other Amazing Benefits of Betaine HCL?
Premier Betaine HCL has many other remarkable benefits for the body. It provides superior support for whole-body, cellular detoxification and external, skin detoxification. Premier Betaine HCL is 100% beet-derived hydrochloric acid (not synthetic), created to assist the body's natural stomach acids in digestion and absorption of nutrients, especially
100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules. No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues, or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules.
Recommended Use :
Adults : Take 1 or 2 capsules after each meal daily, especially cooked meals. For special programs, up to 12 capsules may be taken daily.