So what is Gout?We see the commercials talking about it and the medications for it. But do we really know what Gout is and what causes Gout? Our doctors tell us when they see our blood test results that our cholesterol is too high. They give us medication to lower the cholesterol. The doctors say our blood sugar is too high. More medications. When the uric acid is high it means we have Gout. Medication for that too! Not for me!
Gout is one of the oldest and most common forms of arthritis; it is a crystal deposition disease in which crystals of monosodium urate form in joints and other tissues.
Gout is a disorder that results from deposits of sodium uric acid crystals, which accumulate in the joints because of high blood levels of uric acid (hyperuricemia), leading to attacks of painful joint inflammation. Accumulations of uric acid crystal can intermittenly cause severe joint or tissue pain and inflammation. Gout most often affects the joints in the feet, particularly at the base of the big toe. However, it also commonly affects other areas; the ankle, instep, knee, wrist, and elbow.
Normally, uric acid, a by-product of cell nucleic acid breakdown, is present in small amounts in the blood because the body continually breaks down cells and forms new cells. Also, the body readily transforms substances in foods called purines into uric acid. Purines are part of proteins. Foods high in purines include anchovies, sardines, herring, asparagus, meat gravies, and broths, mushrooms, beef, chicken, turkey, lamb, salmon, and shrimp. Most often, the uric acid level in the blood becomes abnormally high when the kidneys cannot eliminate enough uric acid in the urine. Too much uric acid in the blood can result in uric acid crystals being formed and deposited in the joints. Additionally, combining a high-purine diet with alcohol can worsen matters, because alcohol both increases the production of uric acid and interferes with its elimination by the kidneys.
Hyperuricemia increases the risk of not only gout, but other diseases as well, including hypertension, kidney disease, and metabolic syndrome. Even during the asymptomatic periods between gout attacks, the body is exposed to periods of low-grade chronic inflammation. The propensity for excessive blood uric acid and gout is also increased by other disease states; therefore a gout or hyperuricemic patient should consider Premier Research Labs suggestions and protocols for Weight Management, Inflammatory Support, Cardiovascular and Circulatory Support, Blood Pressure Support, and Kidney Support as well.
Strengthen and Rejuvenate the Kidneys
Energy, Clarity, Water Balance and Hair Growth
The Kidney's are the "Root of Life"
In Chinese Medicine it has been well understood for thousands of years that the kidneys generate the fundamental life energy of the body and are considered to be the power source of our entire being. They are often referred to as the "Ministers of Power" and regarded as the body's most important reservoir of essential energy. Like the root of a plant, the kidneys supply raw power to all of the body's organs and systems. If the Kidney's are weakened, adequate power cannot be distributed to other organs and glands in the body. This weakening of energy causes a general degenerative pattern in the body as organ function slowly declines. When the kidneys weaken, many symptoms of "dis-ease" will appear. Therefore, the first step back to health should always start with the kidneys.
Kidney Complex (RenaVen), a featured product in the Premier Research Labs Kidney Cleanse, is a broad spectrum , phytonutrient formula for optimal kidney health and rejuvenation. This unique formula not only helps nourish, strengthen and rejuvenate kidney function, it also helps to purify the blood by eliminating certain compounds that damage the kidneys. This formula is one of the most important ways to begin improving health and should always be taken upon starting any cleansing program.
Why is Supporting the Kidneys so Important?
The Kidneys are two of the most delicate, yet most important organs in the body. They control many important functions including the following :
1. Urine Formation : Re-absorption of important minerals and nutrients while clearing the body of harmful toxins.
2. Acid/Base Balance : By regulating a healthy pH, the kidneys are able to create an environment which prevents disease.
3. Blood Volume and Pressure : The kidneys control blood volume and pressure by constantly regulating the body's current state.
4. Fluid and Electrolyte Balance : They control the balance of fluids and minerals, making it possible for proper functioning of the whole body system. Furthermore, they are in charge of preventing water retention and edema.
5. Waste Excretion : One of their main jobs is to properly clear toxins that accumulate in the blood, making them the most important blood cleanser.
6. Hormone Secretion and Red Blood Cells Production : In addition to playing a role in red blood cell production, they also influence wound healing, muscle fiber proliferation and iron absorption.
7. Vitamin D and Bone Health : In order for Vitamin D to be used by the body, it must be processed by the kidneys, making them an integral part of bone health.
Signs of Weak Kidneys
* Abundant Swelling, Edema
* Bladder Issues
* Chronic Fatigue
* Morning Brain Fog
* Low Sex Drive
* Ear Problems ; Ringing in ears, ear infections
* Poor Hair and Nail Strength and Growth
* Social Anxiety, ADD, ADHD
* Low Back Pain
* Low Energy and Fatigue (regardless of adequate sleep)
* Terrible Balance, clumsiness
* Feelings of Fear
* Poor Physical Development
* Kidney Stones
* Lack of Will, Impatience, Discouragement and Laziness
* poor Bone and Mineral Metabolism
* Abnormal Blood Pressure
How to Kick Start Energy, Health and Vitality with the Kidney Cleanse
Paramount to kidney health is cleansing and detoxification. While the RenaVen will begin to strengthen the kidneys, it is not always powerful enough to cleanse stagnant waste and toxicity. Because the kidneys lie at the root of a multitude of conditions, disease and symptoms, a kidney cleanse is a fabulous way to begin your rejuvenation process. Even if you have cleaned up your act, and adopted a healthy diet and lifestyle, your kidneys may still be suffering from poor functioning due to years of abuse. If you experience any of the symptoms above or have a high protein intake, this is the place to begin for you.
Recommended Use :
Adults or Children (age 4 and up) take 1 capsule, 3 times daily.
Black Cherry Tonic for Kidney Health and InflammationEating cherries is great for gout. Cherries are low in sugar but high in pesticides! So the next best way to get cherries in your diet is from Cherry Exilade from Premier Research Labs.
Cherry Exilade is pressed fresh from 100% "beyond organic" cherries - not from concentrate. It has a smooth, delicious, velvety taste. It is high in antioxidants and Vitamin C. The medicinal properties of Cherry Exilade provide many useful benefits. It helps to promote healthy uric acid levels - especially beneficial for those with gout and arthritis. Enjoy it in water or add it to your favorite juice.
* Rich in antioxidants - Ellagic Acid and Anthocyanins
* Promotes cleansing of kidneys and liver
* Promotes healthy uric acid levels - which is beneficial to those suffering from Gout
* Helps to control inflammation and alleviate pain from arthritis
* Promotes healthy colon, cardiovascular, and immune system
* No added sugar or sweeteners; no preservatives or fillers; no artificial colors or flavors
* The highest quality concentrate available
* Kosher certified
* Organically grown black cherry juice
* !00% excipient-free. No added water or toxic preservatives
Recommended Use :
Mix 1 oz. of Premier Cherry Exilade with 1 cup of purified water, or add to your favorite beverage.
(1 oz = 2 Tbsp)
For more information contact Karen Johnson @ KJ Wellness Solutions.com